Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Stuffs To Do ^o^

In preparation of my darling's visit, I have a lot of shit to accomplish!!!  It may seem like work, but I assure you it's not.  I'm ecstatic that I get to do all of this for my true love and I'll be so proud when I get it all done!!

Tuesday Night (tonight, into Wednesday)
- wash bed sheets
- clean entire walkway
- clean end tables!!!
- wash white tablecloths

Wednesday night (into Thursday)
- make stock
- normal cooking
- wash dishes
- clean/vacuum in front of coffee table
- wash floor towel

Thursday night (into Friday)
- TONS OF COOKING
- wash stock dishes
- ShOwEr!
- extra cleaning

I can not wait to see my husband!!!  I need to stay strong and focused for my sweetheart.  I can do this, all of it.  I am strong and determined.  My will and my love shall conquer all!

I'LL DO IT FOR CONNOR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment