Tuesday, July 2, 2013

INFJ Posters

I was searching for INFJ memes and posters the other day, and found that most of them were poetic and not funny. ;_;  These are the funny ones I did manage to find.  I did not make them.









So funny and so true!!

I decided to try making my own INFJ thing and this is what I came up with.


Considering that I'm rarely humorous, have never attempted to create something involving pictures and words and did all of this on my iPod, I'm very proud!  ^-^  It's kind of fuzzy and not proportioned correctly, but, hey, I'll learn from it.  The anime is Soul Eater.  Maka, who I believe to be an INFJ, is using her special Meister ability to see Dr. Stein's soul.  Since INFJ's are known for their intuitive insight into people's minds, I thought a "see into your soul" analogy would be appropriate.

If anyone wants to use my INFJ creation on their blog, I'd appreciate a shout out.  Just write that it was created by someone called ponz.

Thanks!  

1 comment: